Resident Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

Set during and after the fourth game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At Jill's desk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-05

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:26 pm

Sighing, Jill ran a hand through her chocolate brown hair and leaned back in her chair. Papers and maps covered the surface of her desk for she was currently trying to map out the areas in which zombies had complete control over. She silently cursed the Umbrella Corporation as she got up and headed towards the coffee, her new best friend since all this mess began. Filling up her cup, Jill let the hot liquid sooth away all her fatigue and stress. Looking around the office, she saw fellow S.T.A.R. members conversating or exchanging infomation.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-21

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:59 pm

Zeke woke up to the loud mechanics of the propellers of the helicopter he was currently in. ‘Five Minutes!’ The co-pilot screamed from the cockpit as the agent looked up and nodded rechecking his equipment. “Lets see…” He started taking out a Manila folder and reviewing his mission objectives. “Rendezvous with the S.T.A.R. Alpha Team, destroy all Umbrella Experiments in Raccoon city and destroy the facility.” As the copter landed on the makeshift heli-pad Zeke stuffed the folder in his jacket and jumped out boots hitting the gravel and plugging his ears as the copter took off again. Zeke turning around waved to his pilot friends as they cleared the ‘safe’ zone. “Now to find the team…” He muttered turning back around pulling his jacket closer against him.
Back to top Go down
https://resident-evil.forumotion.com
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:12 pm

Deciding that her little coffee break was over, she back over to her desk and noticed a brown folder on her desk. Looking at it questioningly, Jill sat down at her desk and untied the strings and pulled out the document. It was from the higher ups saying that a Zeke would meet up with the Alpha Team. It gave no other specifics, she didn't even know what time he would be arriving. Standing up, she announced that the Alpha Team would need to hold a brief meeting to discuss important matters. Leading the way in a conference room, Jill sat on the edge of the long conference table. "Ok, listen up guys. I just recieved word that we are to meet up with a Zeke. I have no other details than that, I don't even have a clue when he is going to show up. This might be another field assignment so get your things prepared." She said as she looked at all her fellow members seriously. Everybody nodded and started to discuss new comer that was shrouded in mystery. Crossing her legs and arms, Jill decided that she would take a long well deserved vacation when all this mess was over. If it all would be over...
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:33 pm

Zeke had circled this small sector of the city several times already and still doesn’t know where he was supposed to meet the Team at. Sighing he did his best to ignore the constant poundings of thousands of flesh eating zombies bashing themselves against the 20ft metal wall with countless soldiers firing suppressive fire down on the ones that got to high up. He pulled an off duty guard and asked him where he was suppose to meet the team. The guard shoved him off saying that he was off duty and didn’t have time for civilians. Zeke rolling his eyes took out his identification and smirked as the guard quickly set his attitude straight and pointed to the building the S.T.A.R.S where currently occupying. “Thank you for your help carry on…” The guard saluted him and turned around on his heels power walking away at a pace that said that he was in a hurry but not fast enough that would say that he was egger to leave.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:42 pm

Jill was still in the table in thought when a guard came in an whispered something in her ear. Nodding her head in understanding, she stood up and faced her team. "Ok Alpha Team, the newcomer has arrived. One thing I want you to remember is to treat him as you would any other member of our team. I am sure he's a higher rank than us so if he likes you, who knows what would happen. Maybe you would get a promotion and then you could give your fellow members raises." A few chuckles came at the end as Jill finish adressing her collegues. "Alpha Team...move out!" Jill said and they went out the door to meet their new 'partner' so to say.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:59 pm

Zeke was asked to take a seat in the waiting room while the guard went off to alert the team of his presence. Sitting down Zeke took out his Broken Butterfly magnum and begin unloading and reloading the bullets out of boredom. After that mild entertainment passed he holstered his gun and took out his communicator. “This is Zeke, just checking if everything is up and running.” The female receiver scowled, ‘You know it works Zeke we both know you where just calling to hit on me. Must I remind you im a married woman and ten years your senior!?” Zeke pouted, “Aw, you know me to well im touched. Anyway back to business ill check in with you later. Give me any information you can about the experiments where hunting along with the N-Project.” Zeke looked around to ensure no one was listening and leaned back on the chair setting his feet on the coffee table in front of him. “Really though, this city is lost. It was a nice place to live BEFORE the Outbreak now it’s just a dump, I don’t see why we don’t just blow the entire place to hell. I have the clearance to request one but the president insists on denying my requests saying that it came be saved. Saved my ass why doesn’t he bring his sorry self down here and he can see how this place can possibility be saved. Zeke out…” He muttered putting his communicator away and closing shut his eyes waiting for the team to arrive singing an unknown tune in his head to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:18 pm

Jill lead the way to the front of the office to meet the new person. "They better not send us some guy with superior complex or superman complex or I will personally kick is ass all the way back to headquarters with my boot." She thought to herself. Jill turned her head to the side to see one of the new men staring at her. Her outfit wouldn't seem like one a top S.T.A.R.S. officer would wear but as long as she did her job, what she chose to wear shouldn't matter. finally coming to the front, she saw a man sitting in a chair. She presumed it was the man that was being sent to them so she walked over to him. "I'm Alpha Team's officer Jill Valentine, and its nice of you to join our team." Jill kept her demeanor up on the outside but in the inside she was thinking, "I swear if he acts like Leon, I'm going to shoot myself.."
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:31 pm

Zeke looked up and nodded as he stood up off the couch and brushed himself off holding out his hand to shake hers. "Pleasure to meet you, im Zeke D. Hunter Goverment Agent, I persume you're team has been breifed on the upcomeing mission yes?" Zeke asked getting into his commanding tone, even if it sounded a bit bored.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:37 pm

Jill shook his hand and quirked up an eyebrow at his question. "All I recieved was a letter saying that you would be joining our team. They might have assumed you would brief us upon your arrival." She said as she stopped shaking his hand and place her hand on her hip, standing in her signature pose. Rolling her eyes inwardly, she sighed and thought about going to take another coffee break.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:44 pm

Zeke nodded and sighed, *Such Soft skin* Shakeing his head the clear away those thoughts. "The summary is we go out raise hell, blow up a few muti-billion dollor experaments and buildings and return back to base. Easy enough?" He asked shrugging. "We will start the mission tomorrow I trust you can perpare your men? A full breifing will be sent to you later..."
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:56 pm

A few of Jill's team members chuckled at Zeke's brief but she didn't. Smirking she replied, "Me and my men are elite officers, they've been outside the wall quite a few times so I'm pretty positive that they know how to prepare themselves. We will meet up in the conference room tomorrow before we go. Alpha Team...dismisssed!" With that having been said, Jill turned and started to walk back towards her office. Without turning around she said, "Stop staring at my ass newbie, you're never going to get it." That earned a few laughs from the man's collegues as he turned a slight shade of pink.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:10 pm

Zeke shook his head and sighed, sneaking glances of her ass before turning around himself. "I've got nothing better to do ill go up and snipe some zombies for fun.." He sighed leaveing the building and climbing the ladder. Once on top of the 20ft wall he took out a semi-auto sniper rifle and took aim. "Here zombie zombie..."
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:22 pm

Jill walked back to the coffee room, filled up her cup and then walked back to her desk to make some order out of the skewed papers. After about an hour or so, her task was finished and she walked to different parts of the building to see what other people were doing or wasn't supposed to be doing. She always caught people goofing off but she rarely does she ever say anything. Jill just gives them a death glare. Today she decided not to bother anybody, but go outside and see what the people that were guarding the wall were doing.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:26 pm

"57....58....59..." Zeke muttered as a bullet impacted into another zombies head, "60 in a row...lovely..." Zeke smiled as he reloaded the rifle and took aim again, "Shooting zombies has never been so fun. I wonder how Leon's holding up, finding the Presidents Daughter must be fun..." He added sarcastically, "While he gets be stuck with a girl thats still in collage I get one thats older then me, hot and has a fine ass. Oh im so going to gloat to leon once he gets back!" Zeke laughed at the thought of annoying his friend streight to hell with his tales about his luck with women. "Maybe his dog wont bite me again, evil dog I had to use a trank last time I got in. Hopefully leon doesnt know that yet.."
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:32 pm

Jill saw Zeke seemingly talking to his self. Looking at him with a curious look she walked up behind her and cleared her throat. " You must have been extrememly bored to come up her a count how many zombies you shoot." She chuckled a bit and pulled out her gun, shoot them right in their heads. She didn't stop until she needed to reload her gun. "This is kind of a stress reliever, maybe I should do this more often." She smiled and started to shoot again.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:35 pm

Zeke looked back and grinned, "Not really, but it passed the time. 60 Zombies down a billion to go. I like those odds, dont you?" Zeke asked standing back up and leaning on the high-powered rifle as he watched her fire several rounds whistling at her marksmanship. "Nice shot, hun. Hope you shoot twice as good, and looke just as good tomorrow ehh?" He suggested handing the guard whos rifle Zeke borrowed.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:50 pm

Jill smirked a bit and replied, "Yeah, those do sound like pretty good odds...if I were a zombie." She began shooting again when she heard Zeke whistling. She inwardly smirked but immediately stop firing when she heard his comment. Turning towards him, she placed her hand on her hip and began to twirl her gun. "I see that you're quite the womanizer Mr. Hunter. Just so you know, it doesn't work on me." She said with a smirk on her face. Jill then put her gun back in its holster and watched the other men shoot down zombies
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:05 pm

Zeke shrugged at her, "Womanizer, I think not Miss Valentine." He muttered as he pulled out his communicator once again as he heard the devices call. “Hunter, yeah, you did? Escape?! Oh, crap, me? Lovely, I thought I got rid of that bastard in Peru. Fine, fine, send me the data to my laptop ill look at it later.” He shifted his eyes at Jill. “In private. Huh? No I didn’t get rid of it, stop hounding me about it, im just fine all I need to do is keep taking the pills and it will stun the growth.” He rolled his eyes as he hung up on the woman swallowing several red and white pills out of a container that was in one of his many pockets. “See you later…” He muttered walking pass her, even if he was pissed off and being reminded of his ‘little’ problem it didn’t stop him from being him. He smiled as he grabbed her butt and squeezed and before she could do anything grabbed the ladder and slid down to safety, “Night Miss Valentine!”
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Jill rolled her eyes at his statement but then looked at him like he had grown two heads. "How can he talk to his superiors like that?" She thought to herself. Sure he may have been a higher rank than her but that didn't mean that he did not have people that he had to answer to. When he started to look at her, all she did was raise an eyebrow and turn back around to watch the zombie slaughter below. He muttered a low 'see you later' and left...so Jill had thought. When she felt him squeeze her butt, her first reaction was to shoot him but she remembered who he was. Before she could at least beat him half to death, he slid down the ladder. "He better not go to sleep tonight." Jill said to herself as she climbed down the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:34 pm

Zeke sighed as he read over the message one last time. “Great… perfect…” He muttered jumping out of his bed and walked outside to take a smoke. However the minute he walked outside he gripped his chest coughing up black blood with small worm like parasites inside. “Damn, not here…” He gasped not enjoying the sound of his own bones cracking and repositioning themselves inside his body before standing up straight, slightly larger because of the increased muscle and position of the bones. Letting out a low inhuman growl he stalked over to the S.T.A.R.S. building. Unlike most parasites this one was more advanced and intelligent, seconded only to the master, along with being able to command lesser parasites it not only attaches itself to the nerves but also the brain and spine directly making it impossible to remove other then surgery. “Stars….” He muttered his bright orange eyes piercing the darkness as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:43 pm

Jill found herself once again at her desk, but this time she wasn't working. Her feet were propped up on the desk and she was reading a book. "I guess this is the closest thing to a vacation that I can get at the moment." She thought to herself. Putting the book down, Jill began to roam the halls of the building once again. "I need some excitement..." She said to herself as she stopped and leaned against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:52 pm

Zeke walked inside the building shifting his gaze across the room. No seeing anything he continued on raising his head up he forced his mutation into his eyes allowing him to see heat signatures. “Stars…” He groaned returning his gaze to the floor he started to walk up the stairs his left hand morphing into a giant claw like sword. Pressing his normal hand on the doorknob he slowly entered the room looking around as his claw blade dripped with parasitic acid burning though the floor causing a slight odor and smoke.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:02 pm

Jill was still leaning on the wall when she smelt something. "What in the hell is that smell?" She thought to herself but didn't go investigate, thinking that a computer had fried or something. Walking into a empty cubicle, she propped her foot up on the desk and relaxed in the chair. Leaning back, Jill closed her eyes and imagined that she was at a beach wearing her favorite bikini. She hadn't been able to enjoy a beach since all this Umbrella Corp thing happened. She hoped she could personally 'thank' the executives, if they were still alive.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:05 pm

Zeke shoved himself though the wall and into the room she was in. "STARS!" Zeke screamed as he cracked the desk Jill was at missing her by inches as the acid slid off his blade and toward Jill. "You DIE!" He screamed again as he grabbed her by her neck and rose her in the air getting ready to run her though with his claw.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:14 pm

Jill was still daydreaming when a someone or something crashed through the wall, but before she had time to react, Jill found herself hoisted in the air by her neck. Putting her smaller hands on top of his larger one, she knew it was impossible to pry it off. So using her feet, Jill kicked the bottom of the things elbow making it go the opposite way it was suppose to. This made the..thing..loosen its grip just enough for it to let her go when she kicked it backwards. Landing on the ground with a thud, Jill gasped for air and thought to herself, "Oh God, not another Nemesis.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At Jill's desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At Jill's desk
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil :: ~Raccoon City~ :: Downtown-
Jump to: