Resident Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

Set during and after the fourth game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At Jill's desk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-21

At Jill's desk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:16 pm

"STARS!" Zeke groaned forced to let go of the woman as he jumped forward and brought down the blade toward her sholder.
Back to top Go down
https://resident-evil.forumotion.com
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:21 pm

Jill was still on the floor when she noticed the beast coming towards her again. Rolling away at the last second, she noticed that the beast looked familar. Studying the clothes it wore, her face held shock as she realized who it was. "Zeke!!" She shouted trying to see if he was still in their or completly taken over. If she remembered correctly Nemesis still obtained just a fraction of his human mind.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:28 pm

Zeke grunted at his name his left hand turning back to normal as he jumped on her one hand pinning her neck and the other over her mouth forceig it open as a small hole on the palm of his hand opened and dropped several eggs inside.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:40 pm

Jill kicked and squirmed when Zeke launched his self on top of her. When it forced her mouth opened she yelled out, "Get the hell off of me!!" Before she could scream anymore she saw its palm open up and drop little round things down her throat. 'What the hell are those things?' Jill thought to herself as she was rendered helpless.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:43 pm

Zeke smirked as he delivered a sicking blow to get stomech slightly cracking her rib case due to the strong vibrations. "Te..ll, no one...or..I...WILL...kill you.." He struggled to get the words out as he got off her and jumped out of the open window and back to his area.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:53 pm

Jill just sat there in shock and pain as the thing spoke to her and walked off. 'I have to find out what those things were.' She thought to herself. Pretty soon, fellow S.T.A.R.S. members rushing in and saw her. The doctors came quickly and carried her off to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:55 pm

Zeke woke up in cold sweat back in his bed. Rubbing his face he sat up, it was morning. "God, it feels like i've been up all night..." He groaned and climbed out of bed pulling on his clothing he took his bi colored shades and put the on letting them rest against the ridge of his nose as he grabbed his cig box put on in his mouth stuffed the box back in his pocket and lit it as he grapped his gun from under his pillow. "Old habits die hard..." He muttered as he holstered his gun and combat knife walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:08 pm

Jill was still in the infirmary, they wanted to run some more tests to make sure that EVERYTHING was alright. She had told them what had attacked her but left out the part about it being Zeke and the things he dropped down her throat. They told her that her rib cage was damaged and that she would be on bed rest for a few days. Jill isn't the type to stay laid up all day but her body quickly protesting when she tried to get out of the bed, the pain radiating throughout her entire upper body.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:10 pm

Zeke sighed as he heard the news. "Lovely, guess we will have to do the mission without her." He shrugged swallowing a few pills and took another puff of his cig. "Life never goes my way it seems. Might as well say goodbye to her before we leave." He desided and walked over to the Hospital and into Jills room. "Oi woman how many fingers am I holdin up?" He asked loudly shoveing several fingers in her face.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:15 pm

Jill quickly sat up to proceed with the beating that had his name all over it, but she soon regretted it. Wincing in pain, she managed to sit on the edge of the bed. Glaring at him with her chocolate colored eyes, she scream out to him, "What the f**k did you do to me you monster!! If I wasn't in this hospital bed I would kick your ass all up and down this base."
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:17 pm

Zeke rose an eyebrow at her pokeing her in the forehead causeing her to fall back on the bed. "Shush, this is a hospital people are trying to sleep, and they cant with your big mouth. And as for what I did you mean grabbing you ass? God didnt think you cared that much FINE im sorry happy? Now can you please quiet down you scream like a mad woman."
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:23 pm

Jill quirked up an eyebrow. 'He must not remember. Maybe I should make him remember, but how do I do that?' she thought to herself. "I was talking about that but nevermind because you don't remember. When I'm well enough, maybe I will beat it back into you. For a moment there I had forgotten about you grabbing my ass, you've just earned yourself around beating." She said as she scowled at him.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:27 pm

"I didnt froget anything and wow two beatings I must be lucky, third times a charm right?" Zeke asked grinning as he took a broom flipped it around and poked her in the chest with the pole end of the broom.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:31 pm

Jill grabbed the broom and said, "There 100% natural provided by nature so stop poking me or that will be another beating. So why are you here irritating me Hunter? Haven't you caused enough damage?" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:54 pm

Zeke pouted, "B...But Miss Valentine I was just helping you with your breast exam. My thoughts are pure unlike yours. Damage? No...but when I do you will notice becuse you wont be able to walk for several days. Get wells soon hun see you after the mission is done, where leaveing you here. Bye now...get better so I can 'damage' you ok?" He smiled and walked out of her room.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:01 pm

Jill glared at Zeke the entire time he talked and when he finally left, she sighed and leaned back in the bed. She had decided that he would recieve one major beating instead of seperate ones. "Oh well, at least I won't be disturbed for a few days..." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:07 pm

Zeke walked down the stairs and to now 'his' team. "Alright, lets get this over with." The S.T.A.R.S. nodded and got into the assualt truck. Called the MAKO. He sighed and leaned back pokeing his head out the window. "Oi! Jill get your lovely ass in here, your comeing with us thats an order grunt so MOVE!"
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:10 pm

Jill rolled her eyes and didn't move. There was no way that she would go in her condition and jepordize the team because they would be worried about her. So she closed her eyes and just relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:13 pm

"If you dont come on I will personally have you arrested when I get back by refusal of order and you can HEAL all you want in Jail!" Zeke yelled louder annoyed that the team wont leave without her.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:17 pm

Jill called in a nurse with a wheelchair and she got wheeled outside to the truck. "If I die Hunter, I'm coming back to haunt you." She said as her team helped her get in the truck.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:19 pm

"Oh, good then I can gloat to Leon and say that a hot chick stalks me even in death! How about you drive then, it will give you something to do other then attack me...and try not to run over to many zombies, I just got the panit done.." Zeke said as he closed shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:25 pm

"There's no way in hell that I'm driving in my condition. How about I shoot you in the head and tell HQ that you were about to turn into a zombie. I like that idea better than yours." She said as she said in the truck between two of her team mates who had helped her get into the truck. I had hurt like hell when she had to step up and then bend so her head didn't hit the top. But everything was all good since she had her pain pills with her, if Zeke annoyed her enough she would just pop two and get into her drug indused state were nothing seemed to bother her.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:00 pm

"Oh wa, here sense you being such a baby..." Zeke grumbled and took out a first aid spray can. "You do know what this is dont you? And if you dont for some reason I dont know. One spray of this will instantly heal all your wounds. To bad it doesnt cure mental problems, something you have but oh well cant have it all huh love?" He shrugged and sprayed her with the can.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:03 pm

"You idiot! You could've saved that for somebody if they got seriously injured. And just because I'm healed doesn't mean that I'm driving so get your ass in the driver's seat and let's go." Jill said as she sat back in the seat as she crossed her arms and legs. She saw her team mate beside her glimpse at once of her lucious thighs and she shot him a warning glare. "Men..." Jill mummered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:48 pm

"Please, the MAKO is fully equipped with these things we could throw the unused can at zombies without any worry of running out at the moment." Zeke shrugged not really careing as he snapped his fingers. "Now come on dearie, drive unless you dont know how."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At Jill's desk
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil :: ~Raccoon City~ :: Downtown-
Jump to: