Resident Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

Set during and after the fourth game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At Jill's desk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-21

At Jill's desk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:03 pm

"Im sure, but I doupt anything like this, these arnt your normal Zombies, Miss Valentine." Zeke muttered getting into his professional attitude.
Back to top Go down
https://resident-evil.forumotion.com
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:34 pm

Jill smirked and said "I'm sure its nothing we can't handle. I did defeat Nemesis after all and I'm pretty sure we can take whatever's thrown at us sweetie." She winked at Zeke turned to walk away. While she was walking towards her team, Jill slightly turned and blew a kiss at him.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:03 am

"Oh yes, Nemesis how very impressive..." Zeke said dully as he watched her walk away and turn back around. Raiseing an eyebrow he wondered what she was doing and frowned as she blew a kiss at him. Twitching he tried to hid his annoyance which didnt work a vain was clearly pokeing out on his forehead. "....."
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:31 pm

Jill chuckled at his response to her blown kiss. Turning back around and resuming her walk to her team for, she felt a weird feeling in her stomach but quickly dismissed it as nervousness about this mission. "Is everybody prepared?" Jill asked her team and they nodded their heads in response. "Ok, then we will wait on Mr. Hunter's signal for us to proceed."
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:38 pm

Zeke sighed and lit another cig as he stared boredly into the distance as gunshots where heard in the distance. "Hn, seems that the Recon unit is haveing a bit of trouble..." He muttered as he spun his Broken Butterfly around his finger and sighed again as the gunshots stopped. "And now their dead, pity. Thought they would have at least been able to gotten closer to us but of well." Zeke said not really careing over the squads KIA status. "Lets move out, if you lag behind your dead, if you talk your dead, if your gun jams you dead, if you run out of ammo you dead. I dont know about you but im begaining to see a pattern..." He rolled his eyes walking pass Jill he whispered in her ear. "Stick close to me, I would hate for it to be ruined..." He grinned and gave her a quick peck on the lips fast enough that to other members of the squad didnt notice or wasnt bothering to. He quickly made distance between them as they looked back up. Yes he had one this round, he made a mental note to keep score of this little 'game'. "Lets go, leave the MAKO it will only hinder us, that and the city is right over a sewer system and this support beams has been damaged, im actually surprised we didnt fall in before-" He was cut off by cracking around the MAKO as the steet around it collapsed and the muti-billion dollor truck fell into the darkness with a lage splash and several questionalble nosies. "Uhhh, I hope the reports about the sewer monster isnt true. BUT out mission is to rid the area of all the Projects so guess what team we get to go swiming, Jill tell me how the temp is will you?" He asked sweetly before kicking her off the ledge and begain to grapel down along with the remaining dry memebers of the team each turning on their flashlights on their helments.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:54 pm

"Are those...gunshots?" Jill asked herself as she stopped and concentrated on listening. It was definitely gunshots. She wondered if a team was already sent here and they were the back up but before she could inquire about the situation, Zeke started to talk.

"Lets move out, if you lag behind your dead, if you talk your dead, if your gun jams you dead, if you run out of ammo you dead. I dont know about you but im begaining to see a pattern..." She heard him say and she rolled her eyes at the statement. Sighing and shaking her head, Jill tried again to answer her question. But she suddenly found the person she was advancing to, right beside her. He told her to stay close to him because he would hate for it to be ruined. Asking herself what 'it' was, her thoughts were interrupted when Zeke decided to give her a quick peck on the lips. Her face immediately went into a shocked expression and she looked around to see if anybody in her team had witnessed what had happen. Either they did and wasn't saying anything about it or they hadn't seen it. "Ahhh...so that's how Mr. Zeke Hunter wants to play. I will humor him and play along with his little game." Jill thought to herself as she smirked.

"Uhhh, I hope the reports about the sewer monster isnt true. BUT out mission is to rid the area of all the Projects so guess what team we get to go swiming, Jill tell me how the temp is will you?" The MAKO had just fallen into the sewer below them and Zeke was now doing a short breifing on their mission. She opened her mouth to object but found herself kicked off the ledge into the sewer below.

Jill had managed to flip herself and land on her feet but that didn't help the face that she was now wet. "I'm going to kill him when he gets his ass down here" Jill muttered to herself but then got a bright idea. She took off her hat and let her hair down and then she lifted her shirt enough so only her well toned stomach was showing. Smirking to herself, she patiently waited for the others to come down.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:33 am

As soon as Zeke along with the rest of the team touched the ground they instantly detached their lines and activated their flashlights both on their weapons and helmets. "Hn, lets see Bugs, A sewer monster, deranged umbrella troops and several other things I hope they dont have." He muttered more to himself then anyone else as he turned over to look at Jill and had a very hard time keeping his mouth closed, his left eye twitched at certain thoughts before rivaling her smirk walking over smileing sweetly at her. "My, my miss Valentine. You do have a perfect figure I suppose ill have to pay leon and the president that sixthy bucks we wagered on you. Who knew our conutrys leader was a perv, and for the record I would rather have these..." He said pokeing her chest with his free hand. "I can already see them due to the water do tell your mother and father that they produced a very beautiful creature will you?" He asked before returning his thoughts to the mission. "Right close in single file, protect Rouge-1 he is going to be the one with the bomb, we are to plant it under the foundations of this city. It should be enough to level this sector of the city if not a bit more."
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:09 am

Jill smirked in victory as she saw Zeke turn towards her and drop his jaw straight into the water. "My, my miss Valentine. You do have a perfect figure I suppose ill have to pay leon and the president that sixthy bucks we wagered on you. Who knew our conutrys leader was a perv, and for the record I would rather have these..." He said pokeing her chest with his free hand. "I can already see them due to the water do tell your mother and father that they produced a very beautiful creature will you?" He asked before returning his thoughts to the mission.

Jill almost threw up at the thought of the leader oogling her body. Old men was sooo not her type. And as for Leon, she would kick his ass as soon as he got back from what ever mission he was sent on. She began to wonder how he was doing but was pulled out of her thoughts when Zeke poked her breast. She smirked at his compliment and said, "I will be sure to do that when I see them again." When he turned his attention back to the team she behind him and whispered in his ear. "I can't stand being in this wet shirt. Won't you help me take it off?" To emphasis her point she made sure to press her chest against his back. Smirking inwardly she thought to herself "Score another one for Jill Valentine."
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:53 pm

Zeke sighed as he started to light another cig before an unknown force pushed up against his back and caused him to drop it into the water. Stareing at the sinking cig his face twitched as he shifted his neck sideways slightly to see what caused him to drop his 'death stick' as his mother so fruitfully points out everytime Zeke sees her. "I can't stand being in this wet shirt. Won't you help me take it off?" Zeke rolled his eyes and turned back around holdering his gun and pushing Jill against the wall running his hands up her now skin tight shirt and kissed her deeply on the lips. "We can play later Miss Valentine we have a job to do. I have no love for being attacked by parasitic lifeforms and my body a host for them. Again..." He muttered lowly and dully reliveing the experiance of being tied down to table and forcefully fed Las Plagus eggs. He shivered slightly but desided to 'help' her out. He tugged the the shirt up and over her arms and off her person stareing at her bra. "Well. Well....if we come across any male or lesiban zombies you can flash those babys and we will be safe..." He muttered in awe along with the rest of the team stareing while the few other females sighed and looked the other way. "Victorias Secret yes?" Zeke asked tugging subcountesly on her thin, wet, silk, lose, bra strap hopeing it would come off and he could play it off as an accident. "Really your shirt makes them look much....ehh....how can I put this?" Zeke stumbled dropping her shirt still stareing with his mouth half open. "Oi zeke I was right about her breast size now wheres money!?" A fellow member asked laughing, "You can have it when leon pays me back for him and Ada...then also with him and Claire then him and Ashley...my god he has a lot of girls. Im waiting for him to get to Rebecca." He mutterd dully before turning around clearing his voice and resumeing down the sewer along with the rest of the team each with their own perverted thoughts, or the males anyway. "I totally need to tell leon this..' Zeke muttered pulling out his Codex and attempting to call his fellow agent by his own individual freqentacy.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:47 pm

Jill waited for his reaction to her statement and what she got was far more than she expected. When he turned around she was expecting to get a weird look from him or at least a scolding but a kiss was not on the list. Ecspecially not one as good as that one. His lips were the opposite of his personality, soft and gentle. She had lost some of her body's control when he kissed her but when his warm hands ran up her cooled body, all of her control was without doubt gone. She found herself leaning into the kiss, trying to prolong the sensation that she hadn't felt in a long time. But as soon as it seem like it started, it ended and much to Jill's disliking. "We can play later Miss Valentine we have a job to do. I have no love for being attacked by parasitic lifeforms-" Her mind was so clouded with lust that she barely made out what he was said. She looked at Zeke with her passion seeking azure eyes and was about to protest the early ending of their kiss until felt him tug her shirt up and saying something else. She couldn't believe that a simple kiss had her this...memorized. He was pushing the limit of keeping her off him when he started to tug at her bra strap. The little bit of right mind that she had left was telling her not to let this go too far because she was on a very important mission.

"Oi zeke I was right about her breast size now wheres money!? Some asshole just had to rip her out of her sexually fueled trance with a statement like that. The one thing that Jill hated most was being bet on like she was some type of sports car up for auction. She walked up to the man that said it and administered a roundhouse kick to his head. Smirking as he hit the water, Jill opened up a pack that she was carrying and took out a sports bra. Just because she was blessed with big breasts doesn't mean that she has to flaunt them. She looked at the back of Zeke who had know started walking down the sewer and she couldn't help but flashback to the kiss. 'Now how am I suppose to focus on this mission with these thoughts I'm having.' She said to herself as she put on the sports bra and caught up with the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:37 pm

SPLASH! Zeke sighed as he looked over at the fallen man now swiming in the lovely green tinted sewer water. "Right, come on get out of the water before..." He trailed off as more and more splashes where heard. He looked around at his team they had all stopped and couldnt have been makeing the splashing Jill was now beside him so that marked her off as well. "So that only means...oh.....shi-" He was cut off rather rudely by being knocked clear off his feet and slamed into the wall by an unknown force. By reflex he moved his head left and right in a certain pattern to douge unseen blows. "Thank god they always strike the same way!" He muttered as he shifted his eyes back slightly as the now visable bug shot acid into the wall Zeke's head was against. "Now I dont usally like being shot at but KILL THIS MOTHER FUCKER!" He cursed as he caught the pinchers of the bug and struggled to keep them from his neck. "And get rouge-5 out of the water before they-" Once again he was cut off by screaming and curseing. "Ok...rouge-5 is dead....now fucking help me this is an order!"
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:59 pm

Jill smirked as she heard the man she kicked hit the ground. But the smirk disappeared when Zeke was slammed against the wall by some unknown force. Quickly she drew out her gun and pointed it at who was now moving his head from side to side. Normally she would have reacted faster and shot the thing by now but she wouldn't shoot at something she couldn't see when it was attacking one of her team mates. It was just too risky. It seemed like luck was on her side, when it became visible. "That is the ugliest bug I've seen in my life," Jill muttered as she cocked her gun, "ZEKE MOVE YOUR HEAD TO THE LEFT!!" She shouted as she fired two or three rounds into the bug's head. She then kicked the bug off of him. Jill looked to her side to see a her dead comrade lying face down in the water. It took a moment for it all to register in her head and she took off towards him.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:24 pm

Zeke jumped up frowning that he was now covered in the bugs green slime and took out his handgun. "Move it, Move it, MOVE IT!" Zeke yelled as he jumped over one of the team members corpses and takeing hold of his fallen assualt rife and begain shooting both his handgun and the rife in front of him as he ran down the sewer. After several moments of running they stopped at a rather large blast door with the company logo in the middle. "Get that door open the rest of you hold postion here and if it moves kill it! Jill once that door is open take the team inside the building and shut the door, I have a little surpice for these bastards. After you close the door dont wait up complete the mission and froget about me we will meet up again later...hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:11 pm

As soon as Zeke said the word Jill hauled ass down the sewers. She was beginning to think that they weren't going to stop until they came to a blast door. "Get that door open the rest of you hold postion here and if it moves kill it! Jill once that door is open take the team inside the building and shut the door, I have a little surpice for these bastards. After you close the door dont wait up complete the mission and froget about me we will meet up again later...hopefully."

The door was opened as the team filed inside and waited on Jill's orders. This left only Zeke and Jill staring at the dark sewers. She turned to him and said, "What are you planning Hunter? I can see it written all over your face?" Jill wasn't about to leave one of her comrades behind, even if he was just temporary. "You can't face all those monster alone. And if you're planning to do some suicide bombing shit then prepare to be dragged to the other side of that blast door with me and the others." She said with a serious tone in her voice. Jill knew somethings in life called for sacrifices but you wanted to avoid that option at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:21 pm

"No time bye bye!" Zeke said pushing her through the door and shooting the keyboard causeing the door to reclose and lock permanently. Turning around he sighed and holstered his gun cracking his kunckles. "Alright, I suppose I can get rid of you all in one strike." Zeke boosted to himself as he begain to activate the Las Plagus inside his body. "You see while this thing likes to take over my body I can also use it for unhuman power like you bug faces are soon going to find out." Zeke explained to the swarm as his right arm took a longer sharper blade like look along with the rest of his body which was becomeing bulker and larger. "Die now..." He muttered as he sliced several times in the air blasts of energy comeing from each slice easily gettinf rid of the swarm and the foundations. "Oh...lovely...I dont melt to death from acid Im crushed I SEE NO BETTER PICK HERE!" Zeke yelled to himself as he begain climbing a ladder and jumping back on the street above. "Now where am I?" He asked himself takeing out his Codec and calling Jill.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:53 pm

Jill was now walking down the sewers mad as hell because she didn't get the answers to her questions. "I swear if he dead, then I'm going to bring him back to life so that he can die all over again." She mumbled to herself. She stopped in her tracks when she heard unhuman noises coming from the other side of the blast door. Their orders were to complete the mission but what in the hell was the mission? It wasn't really made clear what they should do so they shot every monster they saw. They were fighting a small group of monsters when her codec went off. For some reason she smiled when she saw the frequency it was coming from. "I'm *gunshot* a little busy right now. *gunshot* what do you need?" She said as she shot and ducked hits aimed at her.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:59 pm

"Oh, nothing. Just wanted to tell you that the celling above you is about to fall so you might want to get back to the surface later..." Zeke sing-songed into the speaker and ended the transmission putting away the Codec and looking around takeing out his handgun once again. "Now back to buissness." He muttered as he begain walking toward the Company doors, turning his bodying around fully as he walked to ensure that nothing would creep up on him.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:09 pm

Jill returned her codec to her pocket and shouted out over the gunfire. "Ok you guys, I've just recieved word that the surface is going to collapse on top of us. So we have to find a way back to the surface and fast. You, "she pointed to a man with good navigational skills, "I want you to get us back to the surface. What do you think the quickest way would be?" Jill asked. The man pointed ahead of them and they followed.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:11 pm

Zeke sighed as he slipped inside the complex and into a tech lab. Pulling out his Codex again he called someone holding up several tubes with dark blue liquid inside. "Whisker, I got the stuff. Theses Star fools think that im really working with them, bah. Yeah ill contact you again once I releaced the other subjects. Ada? I thought she was in spain, well help that is always nice. Ill see if I can contact her later. Raccon City is going under this time and our plan will finally be set into motion! Hmph Mar out." Zeke cut off the transmison and put away his Codex raiseing his sleeves up slightly and stared at his Umbrela tattoo on his right sholder. "This is going to be fun..."
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:26 pm

Jill let down her sunglasses as she look at the surface from a man hole they found. Giving the all clear signal, she climbed up and made room for the others to come through. "Good job on finding a way out." She said as she patted the back of a team mate. Taking out her codec she radioed Zeke. "We are on the surface now, where do you want us to meet up with you?"
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:13 pm

Quote :
"We are on the surface now, where do you want us to meet up with you?"

"Damnit..." He cursed. He didnt expect them to call so soon. Coughing he quickly masked his mistake of curseing outloud. "I mean good, good! Um...im kind of in a jam right now so just resume the mission your in command. Your mission is to collect several important documants on the new tryants, sense this base was lost im pretty sure the company will send someone over to collect the lost data we need to get it first, those plans will tell us their other bases, equipment, reserch and who knows what else those bastards came up with. Im uploading the waypoints on your PDA now."

Zeke stopped for a second and sent the infomation mentioned to Jill's Personal Data Assistant and returned to the Codex. "And, done... You should be getting it in a few seconds. Once you get those contact me by Codex and we will go from there. Don't try and contact me before then though, il be haveing mine off for the time being if you do contact me when you have the infomation and I dont pick up after several trys head over to the hanger... I've been looking around and it seems that they have a MH-47E Special Operations, twin-engine, tandem rotor heavy-lift helicopter. It will be perfect to get out, however we will need the lanunch codes and a way to get those blast doors open. Unlike you I dont like to try and fly though solid metal, it doesnt EVER end well. You got it Jill get the documents, and lanuch codes. Ill get the doors open along with the rest of my mission which is behond your rank to know im afraid, Hunter out."

Zeke put his Codex away and turned it off running his hands though his hair he sighed, "Wheres Ada, I hate baby sitting these S.T.A.R. losers." He muttered frowning as he planted explosives inside the tech lab and left in serach for the other samples he needed for Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At Jill's desk
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil :: ~Raccoon City~ :: Downtown-
Jump to: