Resident Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil

Set during and after the fourth game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At Jill's desk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-05

At Jill's desk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:56 pm

Jill sighed and muttered a 'fine' as she crawled into the driver's seat. Starting up the truck and taking off, she said, "You never did give me a proper briefing of the mission so I don't know where in the hell I'm going." They approached the wall as the soliders at the top shot back enough zombies so they didn't get into the gate when it opened just enough to let the truck through.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:15 pm

"Keep going forward you will know when we see it...or it knocks the truck over and attempts to eat it." Zeke said and shrugged, "Whatever happens first..now drive woman we dont pay you to complain.."
Back to top Go down
https://resident-evil.forumotion.com
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:24 pm

"Pssh, you don't pay me enough to kill experiments gone wrong. I want a vacation damn it!" Jill said as she accelrated, hitting a few zombies along the way. Her team mates were looking at her like she was going crazy but the truth was that Zeke aggravated her to no extent.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:04 pm

"Thats why your in this squad love, did you ever wonder why they kept you in the dark about the REAL mission why they only sent your squad in? You where just grunts, grunts used to see how powerful the foe is once your dead they would send in more well armed elites to take care of the job.." Zeke muttered stareing at a zomebie as it stared back at him though the veiw screen.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:12 pm

Jill slammed on the brakes and let out a loud screeching "WHAT?!?!" She just couldn't believe what she just heard. They were basically test dummies, disposable items to test out the enemies strengh. Zombies started to pound on the truck but Jill remained stationary.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:18 pm

Zeke winced, "Lets not damage the multi million dollor truck please, I rather like it's A.C unit..." He sighed watching as the zombies begain to dent the armor veeeeeeeeery slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:22 pm

"We aren't going anywhere until you explain to me why the government uses us as pawns, I promise to blow all of them up." Jill said as she gripped the steering wheel hard and took deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:29 pm

"Sorry, your rank doesnt permit me to tell you." Zeke shrugged not careing, "Can we cut this pity party short though?" He asked and started tossing around his combat knife.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:34 pm

Jil said nothing and held a angry but thoughtful look on her face as she once again got the truck moving. Her team mates said nothing to her, fearing that she might blow up on them. They had seen it a few times and could tell anybody that it wasn't a pretty site.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:39 pm

Zeke smiled as he swallowed his hourly pills and put away his knife, "Thats a good grunt..." He muttered sarcastically, "The less you know the better, some things are best left in the dark includeing the many things where going to have a nice cit chat with.."
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:43 pm

"...." Jill said nothing but the truck was every so slightly speeding up. The thoughts running through her mind right now would make a man cry. She could tell that Zeke would need a serious wake-up call about how good she and her team really were.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:48 pm

A loud ear periceing cry came out as Zeke sighed, "Lovely THOSE things are here... I had enough of them in Spain but I wonder how they could have gotten this far from it across the ocean no less. They could have flyied I suppose but I doupt it wouldnt have been seen or noticed. But then again you cant really see them.." He muttered to himself thoughtfully ignoreing the loud sound of wings buzzing.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:13 pm

"What the hell is that?" Jill said as she continued to drive and look around out the various windows. The rest of the Alpha Team started to look out the windows too. "Great, they can fly now.." She heard someone say. "When in the hell did they obtain the ability to fly?!" Jill asked.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:28 pm

"Dont try and find them, becuse you cant they are currently in their camo form. You will either know where it is when it reveals itself is on top of you pouring acid or impaleing you with it's claws or your dead..." Zeke muttered, "And for the record they arnt from the T-Virus their actual creatures. About 10,000 or so years old. I think our mineing really pissed them off, that or the mineing woke them up...or both.. But anyway we will be safe in here for the moment, they cant get though. Just keep driveing, they will lose intrest soon enough, they are actually smart creatures up to the level of a human."
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:46 pm

Jill shook her head in disappointment and said, "Man will never learn to leave shit as it is..and they wonder why all this chaos is happening." She glanced back at Zeke and keep driving. "You never told me exactly where we were going...or what we're going to encounter."
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:21 pm

Zeke not really careing shrugged, "Well first we are going to the Company building, and second I cant tell you, if you find out yourself then thats another thing but im not going to tell you...you have eyes, use them..." He muttered rolling his eyes. "Do watch out for those Not-Zombies that have TNT in their hands they are rather....explosive.."
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:41 pm

"Yeah yeah, classified infomation...spare me the bull Hunter." Jill said as she quickly avoided hitting one of the non-zombies. This whole mission was starting to get on her nerves. Everything was going on and she blamed it all on Zeke.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:33 pm

((There called Not-Zombies not Non-Zombies >_<"))

"Well maybe if you asked nicely I might actually tell you, but with you being so moody I dont feel like it.." He muttered as a Not-Zombie pressed himself against the window. "Nasty..." He muttered frowning as he clicked a button and the truck gave off a electrical discharge frying the Not-Zombie.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:30 pm

((Sooooorrryyyyyy -_-))

"You would be moody too if you had to give up your recover time to fight some genetically mutated beasts that you know hardly anything about. Oh and not to mention the part about the possibily of being killed" Jill said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:20 am

"They are not 'genetically mutated' jill they are naturally like that." Zeke said rolling his eyes, "Ever heard of dinosaurs?" Ignoreing her he stood up as they came up to a building. "Right, this is the place. gear up we leave in five.."
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:50 pm

(Internet was acting stupid. o.o)

"Whatever, you know what I meant" Jill said as she saw a building up ahead. Stopping in front of it she turned around and looked at Zeke. "Why don't you give us a full synopsis of these things we're about to fight before we go in there." She said as she loaded her guns that were in her holster, that damn hospital had returned them to her empty. She would have to get them back if they returned alive. If the creatures inside where like the ones on the outside, that would be a very big if.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:05 pm

"Hmmm? Im not sure what all they have inside, other then Not-Zombies, those bugs, several giants, parasites, serpent in the sewers same same.." Zeke shrugged not really careing as he punched the keypad as the door slid open.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:21 pm

"Jackass.."Jill muttered as she finished getting her things together. Turning back towards her team she said, "Alpha Team, I know I don't have to say this but I'm going to anyways. Be careful and always watch each others back. Also things my come from above or below you so be alert about that too. I want all of us to make it back alive. Alpha Team.....move out!" They nodded their heads watched as the door opened.
Back to top Go down
Zeke D. Hunter
Secret Agent
Zeke D. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:27 pm

"Oh, did I froget to mention that if we do not compleate the mission within 48 hours they are going to report you as KIA and me as MIA and nuke the city off the face of the earth?" Zeke asked laughing as he trotted down the ramp and pulled out his Broken Butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
S.T.A.R.S.
S.T.A.R.S.
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:48 pm

Jill rolled her eyes and said, "We've had threats like that before. It won't be a problem." She stepped out the truck and immediately drew her gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At Jill's desk   At Jill's desk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At Jill's desk
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil :: ~Raccoon City~ :: Downtown-
Jump to: